20 years ago I made a major move – came to United States with my daughter Kristina ( December 15th 2000 to be exact).
Neither of us spoke a word of English. Besides few personal things, we left everything behind. Was it challenging to reinvent ourselves and start fresh? YES IT WAS! Was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY 👌 💯!!!
Quick summary of last 20 years:
* met the love of my life – Victor
* got married
* gave birth to 2 magnificent boys, Adomas and Andrius
* went back to school and became a skin therapist – esthetician
* opened my own business – spa in Santa Monica ( 11 years ago)
* developed ( and still hand making it) holistic skincare line – Diana Ralys Skin Health, that keeps expanding and growing
* wrote and published a book
* co-published another book with my daughter Kristina
* developed advanced aesthetics education courses ( more are coming soon)
* made amazing new friends!!!
And many things in between.
Bottom line – I am happy I made the decision to cross the ocean and start a new journey.
Cheers to courage, new beginnings and our 20 year Anniversary 🥂