Cellulite is hard to treat. 😬
Save💾 this post if you are thinking of treating your cellulite!
The reason why there are so many cellulite treatments is that none work really great. You can heat it, shock it, cut it, freeze it, massage it, rub it, wrap it, treat it, improve it, but you can never cure it.
For this patient we did the kitchen sink approach to her buttock cellulite.
1. Vaser fat emulsification
3. Expansion Vibration Lipofilling (EVL)
4. Renuvion subdermal skin tightening
5. Fat transfer to the buttocks
6. External vacuum expansion
7. Postop lymphatic massages
That’s everything but the kitchen sink!
But I think it worked. 🤩