💪🏻successful under arm wax (hair removal)💪🏻
as you can see in the after picture there was some minimal pinpoint bleeding.
Is it normal to bleed after waxing?? Let’s talk about it!!
– Pinpoint bleeding occurs when tint spots of blood appear after hair is removed from the skin during a wax service
– Pinpoint bleeding is more common to some, especially those who are new to waxing or are not on a consistent routine
– Tiny blood vessels feed blood to the hair which helps hair grow. When the hair is removed the blood may follow the hair out resulting in visible “pricks” of blood
– Pinpoint bleeding should not be alarming & is in fact a sign of a very successful hair removal
– The bleeding usually subsides within the day of the wax. With a consistent wax routine the bleeding will be less likely to occur during each service!
Come see me for all your wax needs! DM to book or if you have any questions about a wax service 🙌🏻